Thursday, September 4, 2014

Just one of those days....

Have you ever just had one of those days?

Well today I am having one. It started out great and then I checked the bank and realized we have sent more than I thought so now it is time to be a penny pinching mizer for a month or so. I am putting together a game plan and well with a few other steps I think we will be all good. So that was the sad part of my morning.

On the bright side I had a friend message me last night and she wants to buy some ruffle scarves. I am waiting for her to let me know how many and set up a time to get together. I have some that I have had for a while but I have some new colors I like and so I am busting tail this morning trying to get as many as I can done and ready for her to see. I never imagined when I started loom knitting almost a year ago that I would be selling things of that they would be going from North Carolina, USA all the way to Japan. Well I have had these items go over there from the same lady for her grandson that was just born.

Well soon there will be even more items crossing the ocean. It is so exciting.

So with that said I had better get back to work on these scarves and hopefully I will be back soon. Maybe next post I will put up all of the pics of the scarves I have and show u all the ones she bought.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you have to tighten the budget? That happens to me sometimes too.
    The things you're sending are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete