Saturday, August 30, 2014

National Bacon Day 8/30/14

Hi all and I hope you are all enjoying national bacon day.

So far for us today we have had bacon with breakfast and then started some house projects and shopping. It is almost time for me to start dinner and I am thinking bacon cheese burgers tonight. I am also hoping to get in some baking using bacon and hopefully will get some done today but if not that is ok because it will probably be bacon celebration weekend here.


Well I didn't get all of my bacon baking done but I did get all of this made. Here is dinner, stuffed meat loaf with bacon in it, bacon chips and bacon sausage balls.
 

Then I did bake some bourbon bacon brownies.


Tomorrow who knows. I know we r doing philly cheese steaks after I make rolls and maybe I will throw in some bacon. lol There are some home projects we will be doing tomorrow as well.

I hope your day has been great.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a National Bacon Day. That's too funny! lol

    ReplyDelete