Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wow

It feels like forever since I've written anything and for that I am sorry.  We have been going crazy with appointments and party prep.  I also have not been in the best place mentally for a while and have just kept to myself or edited videos to get rid of the rants and depressing whiny parts. 

We had a small party for our youngest yesterday and he had a blast. We invited 2 family friends to join us and my folks and he was so excited. 

Today which is his actual birthday and we drove just over an hour to go to the beach even though we live just 20 minutes from one. Lol

This week things will be returning to normal with 2 appointments at the same time and just minor errands to run.

Time to start working out and see if this weight can go. I also am hoping to get caught up on editing videos and posting.  I also want to pull a calendar and plan out meals and all videos and set some project deadlines for October.  I hope I can find enough ideas for videos.  Lol

So those are my goals and I hope to pot some objectives for this month as well. I hope you all have been having a great weekend.  *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment