Thursday, February 19, 2015

Yet another crazy few days...

  So it has been a crazy week. Lots of 2 hr delays for the kids for school and 1 missed day. Crazy and they are forecasting one day next week for it to hit 70 and then plumit the next day back to the 20s.


I found a cool new counter today to use on my ipad as I do my crafts. Just using the free version for now to see how well I like it before I pay for it with multiple counters.




This weekend thru today I have been making mittens. 5 pairs total so far.









I also decided to join the Yarnspirations 2015 Mystery Afghan along. I look forward to seeing what this makes. If your interested in joining as well just go take a look by clicking on the link. You can knit or crochet either one.  Also Michael from The Crochet Crowd .

Week 1 video if you wanna see. I can't wait are you going to join in?


No comments:

Post a Comment