Saturday, February 7, 2015

Feb. 7 2015

   So we are 38 days into 2015 and I finally feel like I am becoming the old me again. So how are you all do this year so far, good I hope.

  I restarted my weight loss this year and so far since Jan. 1st I have lost 4 pounds. Not to bad and hopefully I can keep it going this time. I feel so behind in making videos and writing blogs that it isn't even funny. It is ok though cause I will be working on some of both soon.


 I have spent the past few days working on cleaning. I got this really cool set of serving platters and 2 Campbells soup bowls from our local Salvation Army. Well I decided when I got this that since I was bringing in a new set that something else had to go so that it what I am doing.

I got these.....







and I am so far getting rid of these.....







I am by no means done with pulling things to get rid of. It is just that time again and I am getting rid of what I won't use or just haven't used in over a year. I think that is my goal this year, if I get something new that is big then I need to get rid of 1 or more things.

Well I would love to stay and write some more because man I know I could but I need to go try making some cinnamon rolls and some bread and who knows what else. Might start making some food blogs soon too as well as other crafty ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment